“The limits of my language means the limits of my world.”
― Ludwig Wittgenstein

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Future Leader - Waldy

Meet Waldy, his mother, father, brother and sister.  They live in Delmas 33.  Waldy's father is a tailor and his mother a business woman, that sells food products on the streets of Port au Prince.  Waldy was one of 200 students who were selected to go to medical school in Haiti.  The school, by American standards is very inexpensive but for Waldy's family it's very expensive. They must pay $1800 a year. When I was in Haiti I was telling him about student loans, which of course they don't have in Haiti.  So I though I would try to see if I could find a sponsor for him in the United States that would pay his $1800.  He'd be happy to make a contract with you to pay it back when he graduates.  If you are interested, please contact vickisvision@gmail.com  Let's make sure this future leader of Haiti can pay for medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment